Whats new 2019/20?
- £399 adult ticket – just £21 per game for 19 home fixtures*
- Loyalty Price to current Season Ticket holders up to Friday 17th May
- Big Savings for more young adults with 18-21 age group now extended to 18-25
- Under 11s now pay just £1 per match with a £19 Season Ticket in the Family Stand
- A new interest free, no fee 4 month payment plan
*due to the work involved in processing movement in this area, and to manage demand, seats in this section will be sold over the phone or in person only. All seats will be allocated by the club, with a maximum of two current Season Ticket Holders able to move together. No movement will be permitted in these seats once purchased. To request a call back from the club please click HERE
- Friday 17th May - Loyalty Price Deadline
- Tuesday 4th June - Renewal Deadline
- Monday 10th June - General Sale
- Priority access on away and cup matches
- 10% retail discount in store and online
- 20% off food and drink in stadium up to kick off
- £2 off official away travel
- 30% off room hire at St Mary’s
- Season Ticket holder discounts on selected games for matchday hospitality
- Access to exclusive events
- Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter including discounts and competitions
- 10% off week-long soccer schools for Juniors
- Brand new four-month interest free, no-fee payment plan
Get the view you want
Get the atmosphere you want
THE NORTHAM STAND
Traditionally the loudest part of the stadium and home of Saints’ hardcore support.
THE KINGSLAND NORTH
Sheltered corner seating with excellent views, this section is next to the passionate Northam Stand but with an atmosphere all of its own.
THE KINGSLAND CENTRE AND PREMIUM
It’s fully shaded, facing the tunnel with an unparalleled view of the action.
THE FAMILY AREA
The perfect family friendly environment for young Saints fans.
THE CHAPEL STAND
A relaxed environment close to where the players warm up pre-match. The team prefer to shoot towards the Chapel Stand in the second-half so keep an eye out for last minute goals!
THE ITCHEN SOUTH, CENTRE AND PREMIUM
The main stand at St Mary’s, on the same side as the home and away dugouts and the hospitality areas. This area offers a prime side-on view of the action. Home to the Itchen South Stand which new for 2019/20 offers a £399 Adult price.
THE ITCHEN NORTH
Located next to the away section of supporters, the place to be for many of our most passionate and vocal fans. Young children may find the atmosphere a little overwhelming.